That’s us: 100+ Toronto East women raising $40,000+ a year for local charities in four hours over the course of a year. As simple as that. As powerful as that!
- Bring together 100 (or more) women on the East side of Toronto who care about local community causes and who are committed to community service.
- Meet for an hour.
- Jointly select a local charity or not-for-profit organization.
- Each write a $100 cheque to the selected organization and watch how the group’s commitment turns into a $10,000+ donation.
- Do that four times a year and witness how $40,000 can improve the lives of our neighbours when placed in the hands of deserving grass-roots agencies working to serve the local community.
- are committed to helping others in our community but are stretched for time;
- want to be part of a powerful group of local women making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours;
- want 100% of your donations to go directly to local charity;
- want to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations servicing Torontonians…
Join us at our next Toronto East meeting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!